Thursday, July 07, 2005

I am the terror that flaps in the night...

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and be completely honest with you, right off the bat. The title of this blog is possibly false advertising. I don't know that this is the best blog maintained by students at Christendom College. It just seems likely. Why? Because I'm the only blogger! In fact, I'M the only one that KNOWS about it (as of time of posting)! So I can make whatever claims I like.

...Ok, so I don't have any good claims to make right now. Get back to me on it.

You may know me as "what's-his-face", or possibly "you there". I actually go by Joe.
Anyway, I started this blog because.... I don't know, I guess I was bored. Also, a bunch of other Christendomites had blogs at this website, so I thought to myself: "What the heck. I copy everything ELSE they do." Right. That's how it is... yeah.
I may seem bitter, but I do really like the place, and most of the people. In fact, I spent the 4th of July with a few of them. It was good fun. But you can read about that in my LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/raistliniltsiar/

Well, this seems a sufficient first post. Maybe even an adequate final post. I guess we'll see. It's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home