Monday, January 04, 2010

A day off.

So, Leah's going to kill me when she realizes that, instead of studying for A+/cleaning my room/doing useful things, I finally decided to update my blog. But then, SHE'S wasting time READING my blog instead of something useful SHE could be doing! So, there!

Hi, sweetie.

Moving along... Uhh... I keep resolving to post more regularly, but then it just builds up so much that I end up dreading having to do it. Weirdly, it's kinda like confession in that regard... A lot easier to do if it's done regularly. I'll give you a quick rundown.

Halloween!
Photobucket

Leah and I got engaged!
Photobucket

I bought a new car!
Photobucket

Holy crap, that looks painful!!!



















I'll save you the tedious details of all of these things (Yes, she said "yes." Well, actually, TECHNICALLY, she didn't say "yes"... details at your request). Oh, also, remember my laptop fixing post from a few months back? Yeah, I ordered the piece I needed and fixed it. So, that's cool. The 2009 regular season is officially over, and with it, the Miami Dolphins' season. It wasn't a terrible year, but I did have particularly high hopes.

But hey, keep the faith!

Oh, I now link Leah's dad's blog here, so be sure to check it out. Hey, they say keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, right? Well I say: "Link your future father-in-law's blog on your blog". Catchy, right?

Moving along... I hope to deliver my last pizza ever soon. This month, if possible. I can finally study for my certification, and if I get it, my teacher from last class said he has a potential job opportunity lined up, which would be pretty epic since, y'know, I have a wedding to pay for later this year. First thing's first, though. Gotta get certified.

So, this "wedding" thing... THAT'S pretty weird. Exciting, don't get me wrong! But, weird. I still don't think of myself as old enough for such a thing.
"But Joe, you moved out of your parents' house!"
Yeah, into my girlfriend/fiancee's parents' house...
"But you bought a new car!"
Yeah, but I have yet to make a payment on it...
"But you're working on your career!"
Yeah, but I DO still deliver pizzas, as it is...
"Stop whining!"
Nice argument.

Oh, so, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Woo!! 2010!! Woo! Yeah!! ...Alright! ...Yay...

*cough*

Oh yeah, I also had a birthday. And IN that birthday, Leah's Parents gave me tickets to GO HOME!!! (In a much nicer way than that sounded). But yeah, Leah and I are flying (together on a plane, at last!) back to VA on the 8th and coming back on the 10th. I'm pretty wicked-excited about it... Can't believe I haven't seen my family in... 8 months? Man... All the nieces and nephews are gonna be all different. I can't wait!!!

Just watch, I'll get home and Mike'll be half-bald, D will have a mullet and a beer gut, A-Jay and Marjorie will be splitting shifts at "Hooters"...

Stop me if I'm close, guys.

Ok, my mind is blanking. I'll try to keep you guys updated on the goings on, but then, I've made that promise before, so don't hold your breath.

PEACE!
-Hich

2 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

"...your enemies closer?" I don't know what you mean. Hmmm...

2:26 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Hey now, no jumping to conclusions! That wasn't in reference to YOU...!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home