Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Girls are evil(you heard me) and other observations

The guys are right. Life is much easier to deal with when you simply accept one, simple proposition: girls are evil. They are the exception to the doctrine that all of God's creation is good. I'm afraid that the objects of us guys' affection are simply concentrated badness walking aroun in skirts. Once this is realized, there is less stress involved in trying to understand the female mind. After all, I don't have to understand evil, for I try to seperate myself from evil. I'm a good person, you see. I suppose it is fortuate; I realized this just in time! Any later, and who knows what kind of evil I could have gotten myself involved with? Dodged a bullet there. And so, I re-begin my life as a, as Greg put it, "swingin' bachelor". Not LITERALLY swingin', of course, because the only way to swing dance is with evil.

There. I feel better now.

Well, here's my monthly update. Sorry to leave you with no updates (or I would be, if there were anyone that actually read this journal *wink wink*), but I've had more pressing matters to attend to around here. A lot of craziness has gone on here in the past few weeks... much more than I'd care to relate right now, but let's see what I CAN get to...
Oh, the evil of evils came to visit last week. That... sucked. I swear, it took her less than a minute to piss me off. ONE MINUTE. I don't know WHAT her ultimate goal is... possibly to be shot in the mouth... but at least she has, for the most part, given up on bothering ME. I mean, actively bothering me. Hoo-Ray.

Ladies and gentlemen, the river has returned. I don't know WHAT I did to cause God to smile upon me and shine His light forth, but the river has returned to us through december, and so my weekends have regained purpose. Again I say, and say it with me, Hoo-Ray.

Paul now lives in my room (in my bed, more accurately... I had a gigantic bed that was two beds smashed together, but now he's moved in and he TOOK one of 'em.). It's ok, he's pretty cool, but he freakin' falls asleep in the damn shower and it takes him forever... I keep missing my morning classes. That's not going to fly.

Halloween was OK until I lost the respect of all my friends by recommending 28 days later as a movie to watch. Silly me, but is it my fault they wanted to see a legitimately scary, well-directed and acted ZOMBIE MOVIE with a decent plot? Seriously, I don't know what to make of someone that would actually expect that. I thought it was decent, but it wasn't enough for them, so that's strike 2 for me if you include the fact that I liked Serenity. I've decided I'm never going to talk about movies to anyone again. Ever. Someone might waste their ever-so-precious time. I went to the halloween party as a ninja, so no one recognized me... that was pretty cool. Actually, an evil dressed up like a ninja too, and I wanted to ask her to dance but we had to leave early to watch "the worst movie ever made." I need to seriously re-examine my life when I make a decision like THAT.

Oh, I carved a pumpkin... I think I'll take some pics with my digital and post them here. Trust me, it wouldn't be the same to explain it.

I'm hungry. Bye.

6 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Wow, Joe, evil, huh? That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks. I was planing on backing you up about Serenity, but, ah, I'm just not feelin' it anymore. Nope. Actually, I will still back you up on Serenity. I thought it was a good movie, it made me laugh. A lot. I just won't send the cookies now. :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Evil people can still do good things, like send cookies, Jenne!! Maybe you can have days where you aren't evil... would that help? :) Heh, thanks, I feel a little better... I don't think the others realized they were SUPPOSED to laugh at the movie. It's MEANT to be funny. *sigh* Oh, well.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

And so you return the favor of linking without letting me know?! Of course you realize, this means war.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

I thought I told you. So is it you, Ben, & Rob against me, Ashely, & A. J.? With Rand as some kind of Texan UN? And Dominick as Switzerland? Or is this some kind of personal linking war? How would one go about fighting a linking war? *scratches head confusedly*

11:22 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

I... you... shut up, I don't know!! Just know that we're at war.

Ha ha, Dominick as Switzerland...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Being busy is NO EXCUSE!!!!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home