Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just... posting.

And why? Why not? After all, I DO have a NEW FREAKING LAPTOP COMPUTER!!! Be jealous. BE JEALOUS!!! ENVY ME!


EEENNNNVVVVYYYYYYY MMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahh*... SO glad I can finally rub that in all y'all's faces. It was worth the wait. Anyway, sorry (I guess) for the super-ultra-mega delay. Between being busy ever since Christmas, and just not caring, I never got around to it. Once I got through finals (gay) and my last papers (gay), I went home(not gay). I scrounged up some pseudo Christmas presents for my bro and girlfriend, and did the Christmas thing. I mean, kinda. We didn't exchange presents. Since too much of my family ran off and decided to get married, they wanted to celebrate Christmas with their "new" families. What is UP with that?! Why wouldn't they want to spend time with me?! EVERYONE wants to spend time with me!

*sigh*

ANYWAY. So after that, I flew to Wisconsin, where I promptly received the kickass Dolphins scarf my girlfriend made me. I keep wearing it, and today I used it with a hoodie to look like a sort of ninja. It was pretty freakin' cool. Correction: I was pretty freakin' cool. Still am, too.

Ok, enough patting myself on the back. You all can start in anytime.

Oh, and I just got back from Christendom. I visited. But you all knew that. 'Cept axl. Oh, by the way, Trish - pick a day. I work pretty often nights, but I get a couple days off a week.

Ok, everyone. Discuss.
Ciao!
--Hich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home