Wednesday, July 12, 2006

French must die.

That is my basic mood right now... you see, I have to leave for french class in 2 1/2 hours, but I still have a bunch of homework to do. Hence my sitting around on the computer right now.

...Right.

This class will surely be the death of me. My only hope is that I can study for the tests and pass THEM, because I have no idea what the teacher is saying in each class. I just sit there and space out, occasionally turning to what I hope is the appropriate page in the text book. I have been to TWO classes thus far, and now I'm not only feeling the cold grip of despair, I have an EXAM ON MONDAY!! I mean come ON. Have I actually LEARNED anything yet? That's an interesting question. Guess I'll find out.

If I can ever get my mind off of french for two seconds, I also have many Best Man duties to deal with. Did anyone else know that I'm in charge of transportation from the wedding? How about that I'm supposed to make sure everyone gets their tuxeodos and I'm the one that has to return them? Yes? No? Not to mention the speeches. I've got a basic idea in my head, but I still haven't been able to write it down. Why not take this time right now to write it down? Because my priorities are simply ghastly.

Moving right along... and feeling fancy-free... Heh, yeah right.

On the plus side... uhh... (Insert something good here.) OH, Leah's coming to Andrea's wedding after all! So I at least have something to look forward to. *cough*BESIDES Andrea's wedding itself, of course. But, y'know, it's a good development, and there've been few of those as of late. I'm glad I'll get to see her one last time before school starts again, since that's where all the uncertainty starts. NO idea when I'll get to see her after that. Then there's the whole Rome thing...ugh. But I'm living-in-the-present guy. Hoo-ray!

I'll finish up with a quote from "House" that makes me smile.
"Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong."

1 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

That is quite possibly my favorite House quote!!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home