Saturday, May 20, 2006

But everyone ELSE is doing it, why can't I post a survey?!

Ugh. I feel filthy posting a survey here. This was supposed to be MY blog, my secret blog in which I complained about other people behind their back!! But no, now I must please my audience. Enjoy.

Nosy Questions
You Come First!
what's ur name?:The Hich.
what r nicknames people call u by?:Oh, uh... that WAS it. Ok, fine, Joe.
how old are you?:19.
how old do you act?:11 and 21, depending on the day.
where do u live?:A land far, far away.
where do u wish u lived?:Wisconsin.
Family Comes Second!
do u have siblings?:Yes.
if yes, how many?:4.
which is your favorite?:A bag of starving wolverines.
do u get along with ur parents?:Yes.
Admit it, youd have no life without ur parents.:Uhh... o..k...
Did you admit it?:What's WRONG with you?
Friends Come Third!
how many friends do u have?:Sometimes, I think I have none.
do u love them all equally?:HAIL no.
which one do u usually go to for advice first?:Depends what I need.... either Leah, Andrea, or Ben.
which do u usually call first to hang out?:They're all MILES away... USually, Leah.
which do u find urself disagreeing with the most?:People that aren't my friends. They suck!
do u feel u need more friends?:No.
Music!
what genre of music do u jam to?:Punk, mostly.
what's ur favorite band(s):Punk ones.
who's ur favorite singer(s):Lead singers of Punk bands.
what kind of music do u hate most?:Classical country, if it exists.
what kind of instrument would u love to play?:Air drums.
Do u know someone who can seriously kill a good song?:Yes.
who's that person and what are they to you? (lol):My roommate, Paul.
Clothes!
out of 100%, how much do u love clothes?:0%. Down with pants!!
how many jeans do you own?:Two.
how many shirts do you own?:Many.
how many shoes?:6.
do u prefer brandnames, or nonbrand names?:Uhh... pass.
what are ur favorite stores?:Goodwill.
would u ever bust 500 on nothing BUT clothes?:Yes. But I assume we're talking pennies.
your crazy if you said yes:Yeah, well, at least I can spell "you're".
What do u think about...
the president:I try not to.
gay/bi marriages:...How can you have a bi marriage? Eww, though.
religion:The good one is good, the bad ones are bad.
school:It's lame, except when my girlfriend is there.
career:Specify: WHO'S career?
SUVs:Soccermoms.
me:You make weird surveys.
Can u live without...
a radio (music)?:I do, unfortunately. I still have music videos, though.
alcohol?:No.
a car?:I do, unfortunately.
ur parents?:I sorta do at college, but then, they pay for that, so...
electricity?:I LOVE camping!
a computer?:Again... I do... but I mooch off others, so that works out.
ur friends?:For the trillionth time, during the summer, I DO.
Do you suffer from...
insomnia?:It's late at night, everyone else is in bed, and I'm taking this damn survey. So no.
ADD?:Of course I don-- OOH, a peice of candy!
ADHD?:...What's the difference? No.
odd obsession over Italians?:Their food is quality, but they're too hairy.
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


...Still feel filthy...

15 Comments:

Blogger White Phantom said...

Wow, I feel like I know you now. :p

10:59 PM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:00 AM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

Um, I love you both. Don't be mad at each other.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:08 PM  
Blogger punkrebel said...

Wow...uh...maybe it's just 'cause I'm biased, and I realize I don't know the whole story here, but it seems to me that all Joe was doing was asking a legit question. So, wow.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:19 PM  
Blogger punkrebel said...

Wow, you really have nothing better to do with your time than read back over your posts. Twice. That's really sad. Sorry, dude, but it seems to me that you have massive issues that you really need to get over. Like I mentioned before, it really doesn't appear as if Joe has egged you on in any way. If anything, it looks like you're taking things way too personally. Then again, I haven't read over any posts. Let alone twice.
I don't mean to lay into you, especially 'cause I really don't know you at all, but honestly...get over it!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Propter Quid said...

I'm done with this. I don't know what Joe's issue is with me and I don't care. I've deleted my posts here and I've deleted Joe's posts on my blog.

Whatever.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

In like manner, I have deleted my posts contributing to this argument. Seeing it all again would only anger me later.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home