Saturday, April 15, 2006

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...

I take a look at my wife, and realize she's very plain. Oh, wait. No... yes.... no... oops.

Well, anydangway, that's not important. While I was at Stations today, I finally (and don't be mistaken, I HAVE been trying to figure this out for a while) discovered what I want my last words to be. Or, at least, what I want on my tombstone.


The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
When evildoers assail me, uttering slanders against me, my adversaries and foes, they shall stumble and fall.
Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.
Psalms 27, 1-3.

I just think that's really freakin' cool. If I don't remember it at my death, maybe I can still recite it before the superbowl, at least. Then the other team will be all "Whoa."
So, yeah, just thought y'all should know that. So, right, forget that it's 4 AM, it's back to work for me! I can go to bed once I reach page 5. Enjoy Easter, peeps!

I'll pour a 40 on the curb for all my homies that can't be with me.
Ciao.
-Hich

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby...good thing I read this! Now I can make arrangements. ;) Mwah!
~Leah

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home