Friday, January 06, 2006

Secrets and lies!! It's always secrets and lies...

So help me, if ONE MORE PERSON entrusts me with a really freakin' important secret, I'm going to explode. Seriously, am I that easy to talk to? Am I that trusting? Or does no one believe anything I say, so they can tell me anything?! WHAT IS IT?!?! From now on, I want to be the last to learn anything new. Ok? Is that ok with you all? Because that would just be fan-freakin'-tastic for me. *sigh* I need to get out of this conversation quick. I need sleep. Oh, great, yeah, call me at 3:45 A.M. ...oi.

4 Comments:

Blogger White Phantom said...

That reminds me about that super important thing that I haven't told anyone else that I need to tell you! Just kidding, Joe. Are people bothering you? It'll be okay. It's a compliment to have people confide in you. (But I know if a lot of people do, it can get hard. Sometimes I forget who I can tell what.)

5:04 AM  
Blogger White Phantom said...

Oh, just an fyi. Everytime I glance at your profile, I swear it says "I'm gay" instead of "I'm a guy." Just thought you'd like to know that.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Yeah, I think people get that impression when they look at ME, not just my profile. Thanks for the heads up, though.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Meche said...

WP's right!!! It's definitely a compliment when people feel they can confide in you. But you know what you should do with all those secrets? Offer them to Christ and let Him deal with them because there probably isn't a whole lot you can do about any of it... at least not by yourself. Believe me, you'll feel MUCH better!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home