Friday, January 06, 2006

Secrets and lies!! It's always secrets and lies...

So help me, if ONE MORE PERSON entrusts me with a really freakin' important secret, I'm going to explode. Seriously, am I that easy to talk to? Am I that trusting? Or does no one believe anything I say, so they can tell me anything?! WHAT IS IT?!?! From now on, I want to be the last to learn anything new. Ok? Is that ok with you all? Because that would just be fan-freakin'-tastic for me. *sigh* I need to get out of this conversation quick. I need sleep. Oh, great, yeah, call me at 3:45 A.M. ...oi.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

That reminds me about that super important thing that I haven't told anyone else that I need to tell you! Just kidding, Joe. Are people bothering you? It'll be okay. It's a compliment to have people confide in you. (But I know if a lot of people do, it can get hard. Sometimes I forget who I can tell what.)

5:04 AM  
Blogger Reepicheep said...

Oh, just an fyi. Everytime I glance at your profile, I swear it says "I'm gay" instead of "I'm a guy." Just thought you'd like to know that.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Yeah, I think people get that impression when they look at ME, not just my profile. Thanks for the heads up, though.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home