Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

It's 9:00 AM on Christmas morning, why SHOULDN'T I be blogging? Seriously, though, my Mom somehow got roped into playing the organ for all the Christmas Masses (except the 7:30 AM but including the Midnight Mass), so we just kinda get to hang out 'till she gets back. Thought I'd look for some Christmas inspiration from my friend's blogs, and they didn't dissapoint! Thanks for helping me remember what it's all about, guys.

That's all I needed to say. May all your stockings be filled with the love of the Christ Child, assuming you didn't get that new radio controlled car for Christmas. No worries, I'll send you one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Really?! You will? That's so awesome! Merry Christmas, Hich. :)

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home