Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The usual "I'm home." post

Sorry for the delay, y'all, but I've been so caught up in all the nothing I've been doing, I just sorta lost track of time. Dare I begin?

Lessee... on the first night I got home, it felt so odd to be back in "Life A", as I affectionately call it. I consider Christendom and Home to be two completely seperate lives. After all, they're different kinds of relax, different kinds of stress, and pretty much the way I spend my day's is completely different(except for the 80's music videos... those stay with me.). Besides that, when I'm living one life, I often wonder if the other truly happened, of if it was all a dream. Then I wonder, which would I WANT to be the dream? I mean really, at home I have no homework, little-to-no responsibilities, no curfew, no rules, and... well, ok... there IS a lack of food. There's your similarity. But at Christendom, I have friends. I know it sounds cheesy, but I honestly have no friends here. Hell, I don't even have SIBLINGS here anymore(ruling out the sibling that exists in both lives). So honestly... I think I'll take the papers, the curfew, the stress, and the pissing-me-offedness of that place to be with the people there. Not that I'm choosing to be there FOREVER, but I think, for now, I'm entitled to miss Christendom. Hopefully, that's just the 2 AM talking and I'll wake up tomorrow saying "Bite me, college." Hmm.... Whatever.

Got my old job back!! Yes, delivering pizzas is great, but it's more the free pizza I'm interested in. Actually, if I told you pizza gets old after a while, would you hit me? NO, because you're not here! AH-HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Besides, I don't want to lose my awesome figure.

...

AH-HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Whooo, sorry, I'm back.

I'm a bad person. I haven't done Christmas shopping yet!!! I've gotten something for one person. Count 'em. One. I better get on that... maybe tomorrow. But, none of this is interesting!!

Oh, on one of my deliveries tonight, I had to take a pizza to what must be the only house with ice still in the driveway. On an incline. So I park, put on the emergency brake, and am just about to ring the doorbell when I see my car pulling back out of the driveway. No, I wasn't being carjacked(though that would've made a MUCH better story), my car simply decided to wait until I was far away before sliding down the ice. Fortunately, it stopped in the middle of the street, and there was no one coming. And the guy who ordered? Tipped me a whopping $1.90. Maybe it should've crashed... insurance can tip me...

Well, I should really get back to reading. Since none of the Christendomites are around to call me pagan, I'll tell you that it's a fantasy book. That's right - dragons, magic, and polytheism! I LOVE them!! I read them all the time! So THERE!

--Joe
P.S. - Why'd I just sign it like I was writing a letter?
P.P.S. - Why'd I write a "P.S." like I was writing a letter? Well, as long as I'm here, I'll mention that I've also spent my time playing computer games and watching TV. And I'm loving every minute of it.

Bite me, college.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

There's a lack of food at your house? Hmm. . . my house has a good amount of food and it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Will you deliver me a pizza? I would like as chicken cordoun bleu. Sadly, I have less curfew at school than home. I can't sneak out of home. Wait, I mean - Cheez-It!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unsecured loan is one of the most effective finances to assist you to sort out desires in vital financial condition [url=http://www.bzbka.co.uk/]fast long term loans[/url] 12 month loans uk Consequently even if you should not risk improved afraid or perhaps you broadly search for the particular competitive deals to reduce your reimbursement burden http://www.fastlongtermloans.co.uk/

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will most likely go back a long list of financial institutions that offer motorboat loans LBA Choosing one is a essential one in the safety of sea mammals off US coasts and around the earth

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home