Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A post.

Ok, I just made a big long post about how great my new computer is, and bragged about it. Then it messed up, and I lost the post.

I lost the post, but the irony wasn't lost on me. I'm humble guy now.



Piece of s*** laptop.

Anywho, Christmas was cool, Wisconsin was cool(ok, freaking amazing), and visiting Christendom just now was cool(ok, that's a vile and odious lie. I have nothing but contempt for all of you and all you represent).

Ok, I've lost my train of thought. I'm out of here.

Ciao, fools.
--Hich

2 Comments:

Blogger Reepicheep said...

Crying.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
lexapro no prescription
Results are seen after taking the medicine for a month.
[url=http://www.topcobilliards.com/]lexapro pill[/url]

Escitalopram starting dosage is usually 10 mg once a day and can be taken in the morning or in the evening.
http://www.topcobilliards.com/ - lexapro anxiety
Results are seen after taking the medicine for a month.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home