Friday, February 29, 2008

How to make an awesome singing, dancing robot!

This is how I spent my Friday(although I did steps 1 and 2 over the past year and a half, I always wanted to do this, I just never did).

STEP 1: Purchase an "Itsy Bitsy Singing Spiderman."
Photobucket


STEP 2: Remove his flesh with knife or scissors.
Photobucket


STEP 3: Cut the wire in the back(this is the wire that carries the music... doing so will prevent him from singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" anymore).
Photobucket


STEP 4: Purchase a cheap, generic set of headphones.
Photobucket


STEP 5: Remove the "headphone" portion, leaving two wires and the headphone plug.
Photobucket


STEP 6: Strip about 1 inch from both the wire left on the headphone plug and the wire coming out of your robot's head, and twist them together.
Photobucket


STEP 6 1/2: Cut your thumb open while performing step 6.
Photobucket


STEP 7: Plug the other end of your headphone wire into Walkman, CD Player, MP3 player, or other music device.
Photobucket

STEP 8: Amaze your friends.



A'ight, peace out y'all.

Ciao.
--Hich

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the...and you're worried about what you'll do after graduation?!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, how freaking cool is this that I can post a comment using my livejournal id!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Scarcely Human said...

Hmm... you think there's a good market for robots that dance to your MP3 player? I wonder if I can get the rights to the robot... maybe construct an 9 foot tall model...

9:05 PM  
Blogger AJay said...

Maybe you can send a "monstrous robot heading to outerspace." Only your's will play songs from you MP3 player.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home